UNTOLD WORDS

THE UNTOLD WORDS IN MY HEART --3

09:16:00

Sometimes in Life, we to need face somethings all alone, we can't say anything, can't react or can't express. They will lie deep in the heart struggling to get out. I personally feel like shouting  those words to Sky, want to cry loudly, ask them on face why they have done that, scold them on face for what they did, but can't.  We are binded, surrounded and tied with relations, so called respect, prestige. Neither we can open up, nor can sit calmly. For all those who felt like me, here is the invitation let us shout here, let us open up here. No one is here to judge you, stop. 


So girls if you are facing any kind of stress in your personal or professional life, just take out. Write us whatever you want to say to them, we don't post your identity here, just the words that are burden to us. Here we post things as it is the words sent to us by people, so the blog doesn't hold any responsibility to the words and views of the people. 

If you want to relieve your stress just write us @ joingirlscorner@gmail.com 


So, here are the words of two girls of this week. 


It already has been a year, from that moment life moved so much but one thing that still remained is you in my memories. I am still going daily to our meeting place. Today also I went there, you know what I ordered your favorite dish today, it is really yummy. Daily I wanted to talk to you, but it is not possible I know. It won’t be possible ever I am getting used to it. Whenever I want to talk to you, I am reading our old messages, there are my life now. I love you…… love you so much……….wanted to live with you…………
Do you hear me….. just for once make me believe you are still around me… pls  just for once..



Dear husband,
                          Why cant you think from my side, from the past 6 years I have totally sacrificed my life n career to you, children and your parents. Now I want to join again, after thinking a lot. I don’t want to be in an image of servant. I am unable to bear when your parents see me like I am spending your hardwork without sense. Though I am managing everything in our life expect bringing salary to home, I look useless to your parents and sometimes to you. You too feel like I am just sit and enjoying my life in home.  I don’t want that, children is not only my responsibility to sacrifice everything in my life, they hold an equal part in your life part. I want you to feel that too. I am not useless, I decided to do the job.


                                                        

No need to be an expert, no need to be the best, Just share what your experienced, what you learnt or what you made. 
TO POST YOUR REVIEWS, STORIES, HOBBIES ETC SEND US TO  joingirlscorner@gmail.com
NEVER MISS A CHANCE TO GET APPRECIATED.
Do like and encourage the people by knowing your comments.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe via Email

Like us on Facebook