UNTOLD WORDS

THE UNTOLD WORDS IN MY HEART --5

23:26:00

Sometimes in Life, we to need face somethings all alone, we can't say anything, can't react or can't express. They will lie deep in the heart struggling to get out. I personally feel like shouting  those words to Sky, want to cry loudly, ask them on face why they have done that, scold them on face for what they did, but can't.  We are binded, surrounded and tied with relations, so called respect, prestige. Neither we can open up, nor can sit calmly. For all those who felt like me, here is the invitation let us shout here, let us open up here. No one is here to judge you, stop. 


So girls if you are facing any kind of stress in your personal or professional life, just take out. Write us whatever you want to say to them, we don't post your identity here, just the words that are burden to us. Here we post things as it is the words sent to us by people, so the blog doesn't hold any responsibility to the words and views of the people. 

If you want to relieve your stress just write us @ joingirlscorner@gmail.com 


So, here are the words of  a girl. 

I have so many regrets. So many ambitions and goals. So many wishes and dreams like everyone. When I told few of my dreams to friends they said " its your dream and ,it will remain as a dream only....” When I told my ambition to parents they said "why all these headache for you, right after completing studies get ready for marriage".... After marriage when I said my regrets to husband he said " You are my wife and daughter in law to this home...if you try to fulfill any of your regret we may get bad fame. So sit in home and serve our family that is enough"..... Alllll these are because I am a GIRL. But my question is 'what happened if I am a girl'? I can study equally like a boy can do any job that a boy can...I can take responsibilities of parents like a son. I can maintain my home and my kids on being a working women what a husband cannot do. I can take up few responsibilities of society too. I too can do anything but still y people say I am a GIRL. But yessss I am a Girl and I am not less than anyone and not a slave to someone. I am the POWER HOUSE of this world ....and I am very very very proud that I am a GIRL.  



                                                       


No need to be an expert, no need to be the best, Just share what your experienced, what you learnt or what you made. 
TO POST YOUR REVIEWS, STORIES, HOBBIES ETC SEND US TO  joingirlscorner@gmail.com
NEVER MISS A CHANCE TO GET APPRECIATED.
Do like and encourage the people by knowing your comments.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe via Email

Like us on Facebook