UNTOLD WORDS

THE UNTOLD WORDS IN MY HEART

01:59:00

Sometimes in Life, we to need face somethings all alone, we can't say anything, can't react or can't express. They will lie deep in the heart struggling to get out. I personally feel like shouting  those words to Sky, want to cry loudly, ask them on face why they have done that, scold them on face for what they did, but can't.  We are binded, surrounded and tied with relations, so called respect, prestige. Neither we can open up, nor can sit calmly. For all those who felt like me, here is the invitation let us shout here, let us open up here. No one is here to judge you, stop. 


So girls if you are facing any kind of stress in your personal or professional life, just take out. Write us whatever you want to say to them, we don't post your identity here, just the words that are burden to us. Here we post things as it is the words sent to us by people, so the blog doesn't hold any responsibility to the words and views of the people. 

If you want to relieve your stress just write us @ joingirlscorner@gmail.com 


So, here are the words of two girls of this week. 

THE UNTOLD WORDS IN MY HEART:

Dear M-i-l's, I know u gave birth & nurtured him for these many years n whatever he is today is only bcos of u. Thank q so much. But at least now leave us to manage everything on our own. I'm so confident that we can do that. Plzzzz I request u not to interfere at least in our personal matters..give us some space..we are matured enough to think n take decisions. If possible teach him to respect wife's opinions but plz dont change him against me. If this happens with your daughter will u agree..will u b harpy?No. Then why u are dng this to me? Cos i'm daughter in law but not Ur daughter.. I'm warning u people, if this continues i will treat u as a bad dil..if i become so u cant stay r com to house at least. Mind it😬😬



THE UNTOLD WORDS IN MY HEART:

‌i love you sreevaru........

Hahaha after a long time I called u right .
May be god don't allow me to say these 3magical words to my loved one again in my life after today . I have seen world through ur love such as pain love and everything. I dt wanna complain and regret on u may be god had not written such a beautiful life with u for me as u showed me as a lover but not as a wife. which I dreamed for to take ur nd our family responsibilities. I promised you will share ur pain and love till last minute of my life. when ever u asked in fraction of seconds. but unfortunately u stopped everything, as u breaked ur promise to me as a husband, which u made to me, but I have no regrets. iam fine and happy with ur memories till date, since 5 yrs. because ur my sweet soulmate . As a wife I lost my game of course! I dint but u made me too, but as a frd im still alive god bless u from heart take care all the best. I dt want to be in ur new life and as frd too.hope u will remember me forever love u with lots of love sreevaru. miss u.. keep smiling.
Atleast please try to be true with ur wife. please don't compare her with ur past love bcoz shez ur past because no wife can feel happy by knowing she is just a machine in his life . who always thinks and resembles, with his past lover gud bye.








If you want to relieve your stress just write us @ joingirlscorner@gmail.com 







                                                         

No need to be an expert, no need to be the best, Just share what your experienced, what you learnt or what you made. 
TO POST YOUR REVIEWS, STORIES, HOBBIES ETC SEND US TO  joingirlscorner@gmail.com
NEVER MISS A CHANCE TO GET APPRECIATED.
Do like and encourage the people by knowing your comments.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe via Email

Like us on Facebook